|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
PSP Game: Online PSP Game Membership versus Buying a Game in a Store
What do you think would be the best value for money, the best deal?
Have your really compared all the ways of purchasing PSP Game, Full length Movies even Music, TV shows, Game demos for your PSP.
There is a bit on a tendency to race down to the nearest Games Shop to find the latest and best Games out there but, are you getting your moneys worth?
Have you ever thought of and done any comparing to other methods?
Have you ever thought that an Online Internet PSP Store could offer exactly the same quality and quantity of Games plus so much more for minimal cost?
Let’s take a quick look at the advantages and disadvantages of doing two methods of obtaining that new game you want so bad.
Buying Games in a Games Store Versus
Buying a Membership with an Internet PSP Download Store
Advantages Buying in a Game Store
• Usually first with the latest game
• Nothing like browsing and reading the back and checking out the graphics.
• Gaining extras like a poster, t shirt, competition entry etc
• Discussing the game with so called experts (sales assistants) who you would only assume have flogged the latest to give their critique on the game.
• Potential to buy second hand games that are no longer available.
• The thrill of handing money over the counter!
Disadvantages buying in a Game Store
• Paying in excess of $60+ for the latest game
• Buying more then ONE game at a time will get really expensive.
• If you don’t like the game it collects dust on the shelf (some places will give you 3 days to exchange it though).
• Shops don’t stock all the games that are on the market, you may have to wait weeks to get it once you have ordered it in. (If it is still available of course!)
• Shops can get crowded with over zealous gamers, especially if latest game is out on shelves.
• Shops Close at night!
• Getting only a DVD and that’s it, nothing else.
• Having to buy the latest magazines for reviews and checking the Internet for possible reviews.
• An old Game is no longer available.
Advantages buying from an Internet Download Store
• One time fee nothing over $40US and that’s it no more to pay for life.
• Having the ability to download anything at anytime any hour your want regardless 24/7
• Over 20 000000 items to download (including music and movies, cheat codes etc)
• No dust collecting DVDs
• On going support & tech support, manuals galore!
• You can Store all Games Music, Movies on your PC or your memory Stick
• Easy instructions to pop anything onto your PSP
• Competitions are available at times
• Easy access to Reviews on Games and Movies which is included in your membership (no downloading something you don’t want to play.)
• Extra items that can convert your old DVD’s (Games Movies) onto your PSP
• Read the Reviews on the Game download it; get a few Cheat codes and you’re on level 20 within a couple of hours!
Disadvantages Buying off an Internet Download Store
• You don’t own a computer!
• No CD/disc Cover to peruse and graphics to admire.
• No T shirt, poster promotions etc
• Buying a couple pieces of extra equipment (Requires Sony Memory Stick to play games, mind you the largest can hold up to 20 games)
• Not sure which Internet Download PSP sites are scams and rip offs!
• You only have dial up!
• An old Game is no longer available
Well after a little brain storming it really is up to the individual.
There is nothing like going into the store to grab the latest and best new Game on the market, but we all have to ask the question is this one CD/DVD worth the money.
My verdict is that I feel that since the younger generation tend to play the PSP Game more so then the older generation then the $ factor has to be taken into consideration. It’s a case of stating that “Yes the cover of the latest Game is “cool” with the promotional T shirt but, is it worth $45-90 bucks.
Especially when you know that you can get that game and a thousand other Games and items for half the price of that one DVD.
It all boils down to what is the most economical and what suits the individual. And what you are prepared to do to get the most out of your PSP.
Plus There is a tendency to not trust the Internet and assume that somewhere somehow you may get “ripped off”.
However there are respectable services available it’s just a matter of looking and researching and finding consistent reviews on whom and what is out there.
On that note there are a handful of respectable and legal Online PSP download centers that come highly recommended for quality quantity and value for money such as such as http://psp--game-.blogspot.com Enjoy.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure