|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Ways To Advertise Your Business
10 Ways To Advertise Your Home Business
10 Ways To Advertise Your Home Business:
1) Pay Per Click- You can use the top 3 PPC sites which are Google, Yahoo and MSN. This is a more costly way to advertise but it will bring your targeted quality traffic to your website.
2) Newspapers- Simple $20 ad will go out for a week and you want to run it for at least 4 weeks. Try to stay away from big newspapers your ad will be lost in the shuffle.
3) Free Online Classifieds- This is a very low cost and efficient way to promote your business on the net. Make a habit of doing it once a day with a different source.
4) E-Zine Advertising- This is a low cost way of building a list and having a lot of people look at your site. Find a good Ezine to place your ad in and make sure you do your research first.
5) Blogging- This is a free way to promote your business. You can write articles and post them on your blog for others to read with a link to your website on it.
6) Article Submission- Submitting articles is a great way to get your website more traffic. Make sure you have some good content for readers to receive and a link to your website.
7) Post Cards and Direct Mail- This still seems to work these days yet it is getting a bit old fashion for me.
8) Flyer's, Business Cards, word of mouth- Still one of the cheapest ways to get your site some traffic.
9) Forums- You can make posts on different forums with a link to your website.
10) NEW WAYS- You Tube, Face book, My Space- This is the new ways to get your site noticed by a lot of people and it is free.
Hope this helps you in your marketing efforts. Stay tuned for tomorrows issue.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure